Sunday, October 21, 2007

About Me!!

Born on 28th of December, was the love child of my parents! I was named as Seema, but was known as SiMi by all my loved ones! My early days of education began at home, I always enjoyed riding!! ;) Make way. . Riding my way thro o o . . .


This is a picture of me and my sweet cousin bro Rakesh. He is actually giving me a peck on my cheek and am soo scared!! Now its the other way, he is scared of me!! he he ;)



My first birthday! My very first cake!! Sure i relished it!!! (I guess;))

My childhood was filled with lots of love, affection and care! I am very blessed to have been born to such loving parents!! Lucky me!!! Yeah so far soo good! Lots more to go. . . I had just begun to see the good things of life :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Maga,
Welcome to the Wonderful World of BLOGGING.

Sd/-
an idiot born on 30th of December LoL

Whencutdeep said...

hmmm...not much to comment on...but...
"so far , so good...wat next!"
welcome 2 d blogosphere!! :D

cheers